Gratitude Journal

You are invited! This Gratitude Journal is an online gathering place where you are invited to post five things you are grateful for on a daily or weekly basis.

Our purpose is to form a community of gratitude as a spiritual discipline in response to the command to give thanks always and for everything (Ephesians 5:20). This is intended to be a sacred space where participants can feel safe sharing from the heart.

Three Simple Steps

You can post as a guest. No registration required.

• Click on the current month below
  • Reply to post your five gratitudes
  • Click submit

That’s it! Now we invite you to try posting once or twice. If you like it, join us on this gratitude journey.

Forum Navigation

February 2020

Today I am grateful for my Thurs evening group and our sharing tonight, my over 20 year friendship with my friend in Calgary, that God is steadfast and always accompanies me even through the desert times, for my grandchildren, for the daffodils.

I am grateful for lunch with a friend, a walk in the park, a friends blog post, the love of my family,  reading.

I am grateful for the gift of a good night's rest, challenging work, a tribe of wonderful friends, the ability to volunteer on Monday nights at a local church's DivorceCare group, and almond butter on warm toast.

I am grateful for today’s sharing in my Monday group, a warm welcome at my previous workplace, that my book arrived today, a warm delicious dinner and shelter from the rain.

I am. Grateful for  life 

teenagers learning to do their taxes  the joy of responsibility

hugs

warm drinks

friends who take time to visit

I am grateful for a good night’s sleep, community ,faith, friends and shelter.

I’m grateful for you children and grandchildren ,for a sunny day,

Today I am grateful for solitude, sunshine, family, meditation practices, garden and plants. 

Today I am grateful Centering prayer, family and friends, food and shelter .

I am grateful for the days of rain, not too badly of a leaking roof (thank you for big buckets, God), the little birds that play in the rain puddles, close family, God's faithfulness

• Family and friends who have been present in my life. 
  • Healthy cooking habits I have developed over the years.
  • Yoga practice and mindfulness meditation.
  • Compassionate facilitators and supportive members in Awakening Groups and in reading groups.
  • Time given to reflect and evolve. 

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close